THE MATRIARCH-Adjustable Hair Bonnet
Get the SHetails!
- Stylishly Handmade Adjustable Hair Bonnet
- Bonnet Type: Standard
- Exterior: African Print Fabric, Cotton, Yellow/Royal Purple
- Interior: Charmeuse Satin (Polyester), Purple
- Buttonhole Elastic: Approx. 29’’ in length
- Complimentary Gifts: Hair Bonnet Bag and Satin Scrunchie
**Quantities are limited
- Meet The Matriarch from our collection of stylish adjustable hair bonnets! She is carefully handmade. She is also satin-lined, which is a must have if you are looking to preserve, protect, and promote the health of your hair. She comes with a spacious interior that fits most hairstyles from ear length to mid-back length. Suitable for natural hair, weaves, extensions, braids, twists, and locs. Her adjustable elastic buttonhole feature allows a more personalized fit around your head by tightening or loosening the elastic around the perimeter of the hair bonnet. Be comfortable, yet stylish while you sleep, lounge, or get ready for the day.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Small parts are not suitable for children under 3 years old
We want you to get the most usage out of your special item. Here are a few recommendations:
- Hand wash (highly recommended) or machine wash on delicate cycle with cool/cold water and a mild detergent
- Please note that satin stains easily. Avoid excess oily hair products. Oils may cause staining on the fabric
- Some color bleeding and fabric shrinkage can occur when washing
- Hot water causes shrinkage, so please avoid hot water
- Avoid bleach
- Allow to hang dry or lay out flat to dry
- Avoid heat on satin
- Cool iron on cotton side only if item has a cotton side. Use of a pressing cloth is recommended
- HAND WASHING:
- Wash separately
- Do not wring or twist the excess water from the item as it may cause permanent wrinkles
- Gently squeeze water from the item in order to reduce wrinkles
- May carefully wrap your item in a soft dry towel to absorb excess water prior to air drying
- MACHINE WASHING:
- Wash separately
- Placing your item in a laundry/net bag is recommended
Delivery & Returns
At this time, we offer the following types of payments:
- Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and JCB
- Paypal and Venmo
Shipping & Delivery
- U.S Domestic Shipping Only
- Processing: Approximately 2-5 business days once payment has cleared
- Estimated Delivery: Please allow an additional 3-10 business days for shipping once processed
- Domestic Flat Rate Shipping: $6.99
- Timeframes do not include weekends and holidays
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges
- If you have any questions regarding our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing.
- Due to the intimate nature of our products, all handmade products are FINAL SALE. We do not offer returns or refunds on handmade products unless the item you purchased is damaged or defective. We take care in inspecting our products prior to shipping. We also encourage you to inspect all items upon receipt.
- Damaged or Defective items: Must contact us within 3 calendar days and return product within 7 calendar days of delivery.
- At this time, we do not offer exchanges.
- Please see Store Policy for more details.